It as been a tough week for me which included one seriously, scary, major meltdown - sorry to those who were on the sidelines for that; one day hanging around with Holly doing fun stuff including a gold class movie and icecream on a school night (such a Howie thing to do); two days of not having the energy to get out of bed; one day of gardening; one day of wandering around aimlessly; one day of doing way too much; many many teary moments (like right now) and lots of fond memories.
Piper is back at Clunes doing well and Holly went back to school on Wednesday. All okay so far.
...Thinking about all the things I would like to do among them is to thank everyone for their support and kind words. I will get to you all individually if I can some way or another but in the meantime please take this as your official unofficial 'thank you'. My 'to do' list is a long one but for starters I would like to post some of the photos which danced on the screen at the service, I will try to keep you posted on how we are travelling over the next month or so and share some of the fun and funny stories of life with Howie.
Feeling better now so off to have steak and watch a movie with Holland.
Guess whose idea this was...
![]() |
| Clowning around during a winter weekend at Rye with the McPhersons |

Hi Jeniffer
ReplyDeleteJust heard about Howie and have just read this blog. I am so sorry
Cindy my daughter died of cancer on May the 11th May 2011 and the circumstances you so vividly and sadly describe were very similar.
I understand how heart breaking this must have been for you. There is nothing to be said that take the pain away.
I am thinking of you