Please join us at a service to farewell Howie on Friday 23 August, 2013 at 10:00am,
St Peters and Paul's Church, corner of Montague and Dorcas Streets, South Melbourne. Followed by a private cremation.
Piper, Holly and I would like you to join us after the service at The Vincent Hotel, Victoria Avenue, Albert Park to share some favourite Howie moments over a drink.
Piper and Holland would welcome the support of their friends on the day.
Popcorn will be served.
If you have a favourite Howie moment I would love you to share it.
Idea forming...just thinking it would be nice to compile your stories for P and H. Perhaps bring along your story scribed in some form on an A4 piece of paper formatted landscape with a minimum left hand margin of 2.5cm(1 inch in old speak). Photos would be great too.
Hard copy on the day with electronic backup would be much appreciated.
There will be more information, requests, updates and thoughts so please check back.
Notices will be posted in major newspapers on Thursday.
New Information...
If you would like to attend you will be most welcome at
Tobin Brothers, 189 Boundary Road, North Melbourne. Parking is available.
For overseas and interstate people who are unable to make the service in Melbourne there will be a webcast of the funeral. You can access it via the Tobin Brothers website.
Only wish I could be there with you! I will be there in spirit. Love you all. Mike
ReplyDelete